[Gm2] -I option gm2 and the cpp

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: [Gm2] -I option gm2 and the cpp
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:14:00 +0200

Hi again :-)

I try to add gm2 support to the scons build system. I created a basic
object builder which is working!

But I have a question about the include option. As I know -I tells the
C-preprocessor where to look for include files. So the scons C-object
builder provides an option called CPPPATH which is a list of include
directories. My current implementation uses this option to find the
definition modules. But what about gm2? Is CPPPATH the right name for
this? The include option looks like an direct option to gm2 and not like
a preprocessor option. So I thought GM2DEFPATH would be more correct.
But I'm not sure if this is true. It would be nice if you could give me
some infos about the inclusion process.

Thanks