Re: [Gm2] RndFile.CurrentPos returns 0 after write

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] RndFile.CurrentPos returns 0 after write
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:40:20 +0000

SiTex Graphics <address@hidden> writes:

> I've encountered another odd compiler bug.  GM2 does not detect a NIL
> value passed to a parameter that is a pointer type.  Test files (3)
> attached.  Compile with:
>
> gm2 -o zview -fiso -fmakeall zview.mod

Hi Scott,

now fixed in the latest cvs.  Many thanks for the test code.  I've
also checked in a few other changes:

     * gm2/gm2-compiler/gccgm2.c:  modified debugging
       handles.
     * gm2/gm2builtins.c:  declared new COMPLEX prototypes
       for the complex builtins.  Introduced cabs, cabsf, cabsl.
     * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2Base.mod:  removed the assignment of
       zero to pointer NIL via M2ALU, prefering to declare it
       explicitly in M2GCCDeclare.mod.
     * gm2/gm2-compiler/M2GCCDeclare.mod:  import GetPointerZero.
       Type cast constants at declaration time.
       DeclareDefaultConstants (New function).
     * gm2/gm2-libs/Builtins.def:  new procedure function
       declarations, cabsf, cabs, cabsl.
     * gm2/gm2-libs/Builtins.mod:  new procedure function
       implemented, cabsf, cabs, cabsl.
     * gm2/gm2-libs/RTExceptions.mod:  corrected spelling for
       InitExceptionHandlers.
     * gm2/gm2-libs/SysExceptions.def:  corrected spelling for
       InitExceptionHandlers.
     * gm2/gm2-libs/cbuiltin.def:  new procedure functions:
       cabsf, cabs, cabsl.
     * gm2/gm2-libs-ch/SysExceptions.c:  corrected spelling for
       SysExceptions_InitExceptionHandlers.
     * gm2/gm2-libs-iso/ComplexMath.def:  new procedure function
       definitions for abs, arg, conj, power, sqrt, exp, ln,
       sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan.
     * gm2/gm2-libs-iso/ComplexMath.mod:  initial implementation.