[Gm2] About libraries and directories

From: Christoph Schlegel
Subject: [Gm2] About libraries and directories
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 17:53:41 +0100

Hello Gaius,

I just built gm2 from the cvs-latest tarball - now I have a question. I built
the iso/socket example and it compiled fine. Executing the resulting program I
get:

address@hidden:~/Sources/gm2examples/iso/socket$ ./a.out
../../gcc-4.1.2+gm2-cvs-latest/gcc/gm2/gm2-libs-iso/EXCEPTIONS.mod:57:3:IOLink.RAISEdevException:
 channel does not belong to device in RAISE

Now it is not the raised exception which makes me wonder but the location of
the file EXCEPTIONS.mod which is used: I installed gm2 to $HOME/gm2 as usual
but the compiler still uses the files from the downloaded and unpacked tarball.
Shouldn't it use the files from the make-installed compiler - in my case under
$HOME/gm2?

Just wondering...

Christoph

--