Re: [Gm2] Compiling with pim-coroutine

From: Johannes von Rotz
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Compiling with pim-coroutine
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 13:11:52 +0100

Hello Andreas,

it seems I have misunderstood your post. I have now written a short
definition for MySystem as you suggested and the modules now compile
again. Thank you very much!

What I don't understand is why the compilation works with INTEGER16 and
so on when using just the PIM library, but fails when using
pim-coroutine. Are they using a different revision of PIM?

Also, when I try to import CARDINAL, INTEGER, SHORTINT and SHORTCARD
directly in ANSITYP.def and using them for the individual type
definitions, it doesn't work either. Why?

Maybe I need to revisit the manual on the GM2 web site.

Cheers,
Johannes