Re: [Gm2] http://floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/ down?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] http://floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/ down?
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 06:40:56 -0500

Erlend Nagel <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to start programming again, in Modula-2, and have been trying to
> obtain a copy of the compiler sources, but the last few days http://
> floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/ seems to be down. Does anyone know if the sources
> are
> mirrored somewhere?
>
> kind regards,
>
> Erlend Nagel

Hi Erlend,

yes unfortunately floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk is down at present.  I'm
physically away from the machine until next Tuesday - when hopefully
I'll be able to fix it.  Or at least see if it needs replacing.

Until floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk is restored you could download the
sources with git and combine the sources with a vanilla gcc release.
There is a script in the gm2 git sources which does this for you.
See the file gm2/README and then type:

sh ./combine-trees

hope this helps.