[Gm2] Gm2 32 bit binary

From: C W Rose
Subject: [Gm2] Gm2 32 bit binary
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 16:07:44 +0100

I compiled Gm2 4.7.4 a couple of months back for a 32bit i686;
it's installed under /opt, so it should be self contained. However
it totals about 230MB, so I'm not sure where it could be uploaded
for access.

Will
(I don't have a record of the compile time, but it wasn't anything
unusual.  Even LibreOffice, which I (accidentally) compiled a couple
of days ago took only four or five hours on a Pentium III, and that
was with heavy swapping to a slow hard drive.)