Re: [Gm2] [GM2] Gm2 32 bit binary

From: C W Rose
Subject: Re: [Gm2] [GM2] Gm2 32 bit binary
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 14:01:30 +0100

It was built under Gentoo, using 32-bit GCC 4.7.3, on May 10 and
installed under /opt.  I _hope_ that installing it on another machine
would just be a question of unpacking the tarball, but I haven't tried
that; I'll get on to it.

Interestingly (see my recent message) a build under the same conditions
using the current download failed.

Will

Sorry about the delay in replying - my original message was rejected by
gnu.org with the 550 error "Callout verification failed: Unrouteable
address"