Re: [Gm2] Trouble compiling on Ubuntu 14.04

From: Michael Riedl
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Trouble compiling on Ubuntu 14.04
Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 22:58:40 +0200

Tony,

did you get the compiler running in between ?

I got the compiler running without big issues on Ubuntu 14.04, 64 bit and 32 bit. I used the sources at

http://floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/download/c/gcc-6.4.0+gm2-git-latest.tar.gz

I attached the config shellscript I used to get it compiled

If you don't get it compiled - the compiled version is too big for an email attachment-

but if you have a save place where I can put it on let me know and I can upload it - if that's of interrest for you.

Michael