Re: [Gm2] Numerical Library - GM2 32 bit Ubuntu 14.04 LTS

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Numerical Library - GM2 32 bit Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 21:53:52 +0100

john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:

> Greetings, Michael:
>
> Okay -- I downloaded all the source and started with InOut. (I changed
> the Makefile to accomodate my system.)
> All went well except the following:
>
> gm2 -c -fiso -flibs=iso,pim -O0 -g NumConvert.mod
> Internal error: tree check: expected integer_cst, have convert_expr in
> tree_int_cst_lt, at tree.c:4356
> gmake: *** [NumConvert.o] Error 1
>
> I shall be travelling for several weeks but will return to this upon
> my return.
>

> john

Hi,

I'm currently working on some fixes to the gm2 trunc (gcc-8.0.1) with
respect of gm2l and linking (with -fcpp).  I doubt it will affect the
above (although the error above might not occur with gm2+gcc-8.0.1
though).  Anyway thought I'd mention the gm2l/gm2spec.c fixes - which
will be pushed out sometime next week hopefully.

I'm hoping to build the m2pp tool using ./configure and Makefile.am
(nearly done) - there after the string library will be compiled.  (This
part already works fine - but does not utilise m2pp yet - and this will
be changed once the tool builds),