Re: Gm2 not a valid languge in latest 4.7.4?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: Gm2 not a valid languge in latest 4.7.4?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 12:09:28 +0000

john o goyo <address@hidden> writes:

> Please advise.

Hi John,

this is now fixed in the floppsie git repro.  The gm2-floppsie
git repro now has all the supported branches grafted onto the latest GCC
repro.  So the good news is that no longer do you need to graft your own
two trees together and also it is one (albeit large) git clone with all
the branches.  Also the branches are applied onto the latest GCC
branches for that version.  So we have gm2 for master, 9.2, 8.2, 6.4, 4.7

You can obtain the complete repro via:

$ git clone http://floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/gm2 gm2-floppsie
$ cd gm2-floppsie
$ git branch -a
* gm2-6
  remotes/origin/HEAD -> origin/gm2-6
  remotes/origin/gm2-4
  remotes/origin/gm2-6
  remotes/origin/gm2-8
  remotes/origin/gm2-master
  remotes/origin/master

further good news is that floppsie is due to be upgraded over the summer
and will be better connected to the JANET backbone.

I'm still in the process of updating the web page - which will convey
similar git instructions.  I also need to produce (cron) the tarball
generation which will be completed soon,