Re: Improve C interop?

From: john o goyo
Subject: Re: Improve C interop?
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 11:19:27 -0400

Greetings, Hung.

On 21/03/2020 10:56, Hưng Hưng wrote:
I found creating C binding for gm2 even more difficult than Free Pascal or Free Basic even though gm2 is based on GCC! Did you have any considerations about improving C interop or at least help creating C binding for gm2 easier? I'm converting a big C header to gm2 but sometimes I really think I'm lost.

The gm2 build contains the programme h2def.  Have you tried that?

Sincerely,
john