latest git commit/push to master

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: latest git commit/push to master
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2020 14:08:20 +0100

Hello,

I thought I'd mention that the recent pushes to master fix some long
standing regression test failures.  gm2 now has stricter (read accurate)
assignment and parameter passing checking - it now compares type trees
by parallel tree walking - detecting and avoiding recursion.  Before
complex proc types were not fully checked - but now they are.

The regression result summary on Debian Stretch amd64 for git master
with gcc master is:

                === gm2 Summary ===

# of expected passes            11205
# of unexpected failures        1