Re: Catching up, some old some new problems. test errors?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: Catching up, some old some new problems. test errors?
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 18:22:47 +0100

Gaius Mulley <address@hidden> writes:

>> Dragiša Durić <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Hi Gaius,
>>>
>>> I remember trying to do it and it pulled cc 4.7.4 IIRC... How do I
>>> build from master with 9.something gcc?
>>>
>>> TIA,
>>> dd
>>
>> Hi Dragiša,
>>
>> I use:
>>
>> git clone http://floppsie.comp.glam.ac.uk/gm2 gm2-floppsie
>> cd gm2-floppsie
>> git checkout remotes/origin/gm2-master
>> cd ..
>>
>> ./remake-master-fast
>>

>> This builds with gcc-6.3 (on debian stable).
>> (or have I misunderstood your question?)
>
> I've just built gm2 (master) with gcc-10 and it is currently running the
> regression testsuite (once finished I'll try building it with gcc-9)

I've just git pushed some permission changes to the gm2-9 branch on
Savannah.  It built fine and passed all regression tests on Debian
stretch (built with gcc-6.3).  I'm now building gm2-master with gcc-9.
The repository merge takes place nightly - so the combined repository
with all changes will be available from floppsie at 11:00am tomorrow,