Current development branch on OpenBSD/amd64

From: Brian Callahan
Subject: Current development branch on OpenBSD/amd64
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 03:09:23 +0000

Hello --

I recently got the latest development branch of gm2 working on
OpenBSD.
Here is a link to the results from the testsuite (make check-m2):
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ibara/misc/main/gnu-modula-2/gm2-tests.txt

I suspect that the failures are due to my own lack of understanding of
gm2 and/or the testsuite. Building some example programs worked
without issue once I discovered the need to add -I. to all compiles.

I am happy to help get the testsuite failures down to 0.

Additionally: I could not find information on sending patches to gm2.
What would be the best way to go about doing that?

Thanks!

~Brian