latest changes

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: latest changes
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 11:22:21 +0100

Hello,

I've git pushed quite a few changes to the gm2-master branch.  A large
number were bug fixes to token locations (finally found the wrapc.def:1
line reference which would occasionally pop up).  Also qualidents now
have virtual tokens and are error reported as such.  Also fixed is the
Modula-2 analyzer module which now can detect potential missing returns
from procedure functions (in conjunction with -fsoft-check-all).

gm2 now also uses less temporary variables resulting in improved
analyzer error messages and better code I suspect.

Also changed is the configure mechanism when building libgm2 which will
detect supported host operating systems - an unsupported host os will
result in the minimal runtime system build (libm2min) which is just a
few dummy functions - to resolved linker m2rts symbols.

Currently the supported host operating systems are: darwin, freebsd,
linux, netbsd, openbsd, solaris2, aix and hurd.  Feel free to
report/test others or report that some of these don't work :-).  These
can be easily changed.  I've also added tests for target to detect some
of the avr/esp32 architectures - to further restrict library building to
libm2min

[I'm about to update the documentation to reflect the above]