demo of new changes to GDB showing unbounded arrays in Modula-2

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: demo of new changes to GDB showing unbounded arrays in Modula-2
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 22:35:58 +0100

Hello,

here are a few tests which show the new changes to Modula-2 language
support within GDB.  The changes implement unbounded array
interrogation and intrinsic procedure functions SIZE and HIGH (for
uni-dimensional and multidimensional unbounded arrays):

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzQ1TfvfsL4

I plan to tidy up the changes and post the patches to the GDB patches
mailing list shortly - but thought I'd post the work in progress