Re: patch test and review

From: Brian Callahan
Subject: Re: patch test and review
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 13:28:25 +0000

On Saturday, October 8th, 2022 at 8:40 AM, Gaius Mulley <gaiusmod2@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Brian Callahan bcallah@protonmail.com writes:
>
> > Hi Gaius --
> >
> > I am testing it now on an OpenBSD/amd64 machine. Will write you back with
> > results.
> >
> > ~Brian
>

> Hi Brian,
>
> Great - thank you!
>
> regards,
> Gaius

Hi Gaius --

Quick question: when I follow your instructions to clone the git repo and then
run "cd gcc-git-devel-modula2 && git checkout devel/modula2" I get the
following error:
/home/brian/m2/gcc-git-devel-modula2 $ git checkout devel/modula2
error: pathspec 'devel/modula2' did not match any file(s) known to git

So I'm guessing I am doing something wrong...

~Brian