gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] i send you the blender file

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] i send you the blender file
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:15:30 -0500

El jue, 07-01-2010 a las 21:56 +0100, address@hidden escribió:
> this is unfinished, but i send you, by the momment, for show the progress.
>
> whe it be finished i will send you too. The background usually will not
> charge unless you unzip in the desktop folder, but maybe the path fail,
> maybe is configurated for my spanish desktop, sorry.

Hello mariapc and wellcome.

You can use relative paths in Blender so that your models look the same
when you distribute your files. To do that, go to the User Preferences
window, File Paths, and activate "Relative Paths Default". I always save
this preference to the default file in blender; if you don't, you will
have to do the same thing for every file you create.