gnewsense-art

[Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-art] i finished the logo 3d for GNS.]

From: mariapc
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [gNewSense-art] i finished the logo 3d for GNS.]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:53:46 +0100

do you sell gnusense distro? ok, if you sell it, you have my express
consent for selling. So i could add to the file this consent if you wish.
Only a consent to the official distro to sell the material, not to
external people to sell it. I thing that is better. Of course mone is not
all the problem, but it helps very much to appear.

over the texturization.....if you see good textures in any place for the
components, you could pass it to me, because i need to know what colour do
you need for the logo. I like those colours, but it must to be a
democratic decission, so i will add textures you give me.

Besides, if you are interested, i will create a blender school in osgrid,
the free metaverse. The future of internet i think stays there, in the 3ª
dimension.

well i hope a bright future for our distro, our work, and  our consequences.

peace and health.

address@hidden schreef:
> hummmmmm.....money ruined my live, and i wish a world without money, i
> think it is possible.

I have my doubts. But the real trouble is not money, it's greed. And I
suspect that would still exist in a world without money and no amount of
non-commercial licenses would prevent that.

Money can also be used for good. Richard Stallman could keep food on his
table when he started developing GNU by selling copies of it. If he had
not allowed himself to do that then Free software would have been set
back many years and we'd still be lightyears behind Microsoft and Apple
instead of having a Free operating system that is easy to use.

gNewSense follows FSF policy and while they don't have a strict policy
against non-commercial licenses for artwork, I think they prefer that it
not has such restrictions. I think a non-commercial license would also
prevent us from putting your artwork on our CD as we don't want to
restrict those from being sold. (Strangely enough, some people don't
trust things unless you ask money for it.)

> You can too download the blender file and retexturice to your taste, and
> publish here. You must not trust on my taste because is different than
> yours....i think.
>
> you could too change the focus ilumination for lighter colours. TRy to do,
> change texture colous is easy, not like learn all blender use. will you
> do?

I know I could do that, but I'm not an artist and have no experience
with Blender. I have my hands full already with doing other things for
gNewSense. Any artwork efforts are greatly appreciated, though.

Btw, I think it's better to keep discussion on the mailing list.

suscríbete a mis videonoticias. Yo usa los clientes MIRO y rssowl para
verlas.

http://www.nodo50.org/periodismociudadano/rss5.xml

http://www.nodo50.org/periodismociudadano/
http://www.sanidadmadrid.tk

mi página de inicio libre y anticensura:

http://www.nodo50.org/periodismociudadano/libre.html

El plano de santidad que nos pide el Señor, está determinado por estos
tres puntos: La santa intransigencia, la santa coacción y la santa
desvergüenza (José María Escrivá de Balaguer, Camino, 387).
http://exopus.wordpress.com/2007/02/26/reflexiones-sobre-el-opus-dei-y-las-sectas-iii/
dos no andan en paz, si uno no deja.