gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] Fw: [bug #29315] gNewSense background art makes peop

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] Fw: [bug #29315] gNewSense background art makes people think their LCDs are broken
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:29:20 +0200

Luis Felipe López Acevedo schreef:
Well, it seem that this problem can be solved by choosing another of the
preinstalled backgrounds as the default.

In any case, I made a new background based on grub's:

http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ArtworkProjects/DesktopBackgrounds

Nice, it fades but in a less "broken" way, the texture also helps. The texture gives it a kind of there-are-some-fingerprints-on-my-screen look to me on my YeeLoong when I change viewing angle. Maybe it's because of the scaling.