gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] Galaxy backgrounds

From: Siddharth
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] Galaxy backgrounds
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 18:05:47 +0530

On Thu, 2011-06-09 at 16:06 -0500, Luis Felipe López Acevedo wrote:
> Hi all,

Howdy,

> I was thinking on some backgrounds for galaxy and did these:
>
> http://introsmedia.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/galaxy.png
> http://introsmedia.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/new-galaxy.png

The new-galaxy.png looks good. I have tried to do a 'no-frills'
background with just "gNewSense3" on the center with all the characters
in white color and '3' highlighted and the background in black. Is it a
good idea to mix new-galaxy.png and this 'no-frills' background of
mine ?.

I have upload the 'no-frills' background here : http://ur1.ca/4e2w5 .
--
R.Siddharth