gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] [Gnewsense-dev] Leaving the project

From: loic . vaumerel
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] [Gnewsense-dev] Leaving the project
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 09:14:07 +0000

Hi Marcus,

I don't have so much time left for the few months to go but if I can help just let me know.
I will try to manage to ge some time for it.

@ Felipe,

I am not in the project since a while but it seems you did a lot for the project and you did it great.
Thanks for that. I wish you the best in your future projects.

Best regards

Loïc