Some stuff for MS VC++ compilation, should help MinGW also

From: Gnokii for Win32
Subject: Some stuff for MS VC++ compilation, should help MinGW also
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 10:03:35 +0200

Guys,

Please add this as specified to get all those MS Visual dummies of our back.
A few patches (#219 through #224) and some additional files. For the
patches, I think there are so minor that they are self explainatory.
Unfortunately the patch manager does not have a (large) text field to
explain the patch, is there a possibility to make one?

.../gnokii:
Gnokii.dsw           Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 workspace
Gnokii.dsp            Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 project for Gnokii
LibCommon.dsp   Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 project for LibCommon

../gnokii/include:
config.win32.h      Microsoft Visual Studio has no autoconf/configure
                            (needed with patch #221)

Ok, I know. Probably this will give some discussion about unneeded files at
the wrong location. However, I think that in order to take the Win32
platform serious, MS VS should also be taken serious. This 'implementation'
makes MS VS 'stupport' clearly visible and should get those MS Visual
dummies of our back. If you don't want the support for these extra files,
you may make volunteer for that.

Regards,
Feico.