Re: gnokii and Nokia 5510

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii and Nokia 5510
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 16:15:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 13 Apr 2002, Kutila Matti wrote:

> Is there any plans to develop gnokii for Nokia 5510 phone?

We'd like to. But AFAIK none of the developers has such phone. You can be
the one who starts support for this. You can look at the nk6510 driver -
it is quite fresh and you can see there how to do it. Read also some of
the Markus' emails regarding issues with doing this.
We'll support you of course as much as we can.

pkot