IrDA

From: Mildred Frisco
Subject: IrDA
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:14:01 +0800

Hi !   I would like to know how the IrDA part of gnokii works.  will i just implement the program directly with an IR port or is there something else i have to do or add ?  also, the program is very big.  can you tell me where and how to start to implement/study IrDA in gnokii ?  the program uses IrCOMM right ?  what about the lower layers of the IrDA stack ?  is it implemented also in gnokii ?  i'm sorry for having so many questions, i'm new in gnokii and IrDA.

thank you so much in advance.

mildred