Re: gnokii 0.4.0pre18 is out

From: Paulius Bulotas
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.4.0pre18 is out
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:18:10 +0200

Hello,

On 02 04 22, Pavel Machek wrote:
> > Just an oversite, I'm sure, but the file include/devices/tcp.h is
> > missing, and it doesn't appear in CVS either. Can this be added
> > please?
>
> I'll fix it when I get home. In the meantime, > include/devices/tcp.h
> could do the trick.

What about include/config.h.in ?
./configure fails under FreeBSD with:
config.status: error: cannot find input file: include/config.h.in

And there seems to be errors in configure concerning getopt:
Option:
  --with-getopt=DIR       specifies the getopt library location directory
In configure (script) there is:
# Check whether --with-gnugetopt or --without-gnugetopt was given.
if test "${with_gnugetopt+set}" = set; then
fi;

BTW, although I have gnugetopt installed (in FreeBSD it's in
/usr/local/{include,lib}), configure can't detect it, and my autoconf's
knowledge is too poor to fix it myself ;) Anyone? ;))

Regards,
Paulius Bulotas