Any gnokii version on Solaris

From: Julian Frumar
Subject: Any gnokii version on Solaris
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:23:26 +1000

To anyone out there that has gnokii running on solaris:

Please help - I am struggling to get gnokii to compile in any version available. I am using Gcc and obtained the latest flex from solarisfreeware. All I need is command line functionality to send smses in solaris 8.

I am using a Sun Netra AC200, 512MB RAM running Solaris 2.8

Also, if you can provide information of how the serial port must be configured, that would be lots of help.

Many Thanks!

Julian Frumar
(Sydney, Australia)