Website with gnokii

From: Giles Westwood
Subject: Website with gnokii
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 02:58:05 +0100

I've finished my University project with gnokii it's at:

http://raregems.dyndns.org/smsaddress/

THE SERVER IS VERY SLOW so don't hammer refresh it's not the connection
It's just the SQL churning away.

Please feel free to try it out and send me some comments.

The functionality I wanted was to send vcards with the details in to
Nokia
Phones using SMSD. I never got round to programming it but it should
Be easy enough, if anyones done it get in contact.

The other thing I wanted to do is spoof the sender so the reply message
Appears to come from the number which you want. Does anyone know of
A SMSC that supports it in the UK?

My friend uses gnokii as well for a weblog.

http://vanhegan.net

All the best and thanks a lot to pavel and chums for making such a
useful
Program.

G.

Giles Westwood