Gnokii error messages on send SMS

From: Darren Breeze
Subject: Gnokii error messages on send SMS
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 06:38:11 +0800

I have a Nokia 6150 running as an SMS gateway with gnokii, on sending messages I either get the status back that the message was send successfully, or I get an error 4 or an error 19.

Sometimes even when I get either error message, the phone still sends the SMS out.

Is there a list of what error code is what anywhere (Ive searched and searched) and how can the program still work  but give an error?

Thanks

Darren B.