Re: Bluetooth support?

From: Marcel Holtmann
Subject: Re: Bluetooth support?
Date: 18 Jun 2002 13:14:34 +0200

Hi,

> if someone finds time, it will be done. unless you want to do
> it yourself, don't rely on an early release of bluetooth support.
> volunteers for bluetooth support are still needed.

I don't know anything about the 6310, but it should work as same as the
6210 over Bluetooth. For the moment gnokii only needs support for
AT*NOKIAFBUS to switch from a terminal connection to a FBUS connections.
If this is their you can easily use gnokii over the Bluetooth RFCOMM
protocol.

Regards

Marcel