Re: SMSD - Segmentation fault

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: Re: SMSD - Segmentation fault
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:19:41 +0200

> I get the above but no sms's get processed, and after a while SMSD
> crashes with the
> output SEGMENTATION FAULT.
> Anybody know the solution??

Hmmm, If there will so nice man here, who will descibe me, how to
configure MySQL (how to create table like used in SMSD, etc.) I will
write similiar module for mygnokii2. There were many things resolved in
this project (like DCT3 support) and SMSD problems can be resolved too.
If nobody will describe me, how to make it, situation will be probably
like is....

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,