Re: TDMA Phones

From: KarlisFreibergs
Subject: Re: TDMA Phones
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 09:23:07 +0300

Eduardo Spremolla wrote:

> as gnokii set the uart it sned 9 bits, 8 data + odd parity.
> how do you set the uart? 8 or 9 bits? I think it makes a big diference.
>
> Thanks
>
> Eduardo

> Great , I also work with at90S2313, and my ultimate goal is to send a
> sms from the 2313 thru the nokia.
I think 2313 have very small piece of RAM, i use 8515,
but if you must only send very short SMS then 2313 is OK.

I programm UART in 9 bit mode,and first load bit 9 to UCR
and then byte in UDR

this is the code for AVR:

bit9:           push    r0
                push    r16
                ldi     R16,$01
parity1n:       sbrc    r0,0                    ;skip
increment if bit=0
                inc     r16
                lsr     r0
                tst     r0                      ;is R0=00?
                brne    parity1n                ;if not zero
                cbi     ucr,0
                sbrc    r16,0
                sbi     ucr,0
                pop     r16