Proposition: making one docs

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: Proposition: making one docs
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:38:01 +0200

> The 0.4.0 release is very close these are the thing I want working
till
> then:
[...]
> The release policy will change. I will give up 'pre' releases during
the
> series. Instead I will release more often. Pre versions may appear
when
> switching with major changes to 0.5.0 or something.

Good. So we have again two growing projects and everyone can select.
Good.

I want to propose one additional thing: separating protocols docs
somewhere from cvs and from mygnokii2 and making one cvs branch used
both by mygnokii2/gnokii developers. Reason is simple: docs are not
sychronized and it needs additional time. I hope also to see small
description of new 6510/6310 frames in docs...

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,
http://marcin-wiacek.topnet.pl, http://marcin-wiacek.fkn.pl/)