Re: Nokia 6110 and V110 protocol

From: Aart Koelewijn
Subject: Re: Nokia 6110 and V110 protocol
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 11:02:09 +0200 (CEST)

Op 2002-07-01 om 23:01 schreef BORBELY Zoltan:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 10:32:35PM +0200, Aart Koelewijn wrote:
> > My experimentations with a datacall to a computer connected to an ISDN
> > line maybe of interest to others.
>
> Thanks, the essence and the link of this message are merged into
> DataCalls-QuickStart. Please check it.
>
> Bye,
> Bozo

Hi Bozo,

some more experience, but not much yet. Making the connection was not very
reliable with the connect line I send you, only succeeded about once every
2 or 3 times I tried it. The times no connection could be made there
semed to be a loopback on both ends of the line. I now changed:
AT OK ATS35=0 OK ATD.....
to:
AT OK-AT-OK ATS35=0 OK ATD.......

This seems more reliable. I have not used this much yet but when the
weather gets better I will go to the boat for a few weeks and expect to
have much more experience when I'm back. If anything new comes up I will
inform you then.

Bye,

Aart

Aart Koelewijn                                 Linux 2.4.18
email: address@hidden
http://www.xs4all.nl/~mtack/