RE: gnokii 0.4.0 (not working with 8110)

From: Andrea Cerrito
Subject: RE: gnokii 0.4.0 (not working with 8110)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:20:00 +0200

Ouch!

address@hidden common]# /usr/local/gnokii/bin/gnokii --monitor
GNOKII Version 0.4.0
CFG_ReadFile - open /root/.gnokiirc: No such file or directory
Opened configuration file /etc/gnokiirc
Added new section global
Adding key/value port//dev/ttyS1
Adding key/value model/8110i
Adding key/value initlength/default
Adding key/value connection/serial
Adding key/value bindir//usr/local/gnokii/sbin/
Adding key/value use_locking/yes
Adding key/value serial_baudrate/115200
Adding key/value require_dcd/1
Added new section connect_script
Adding key/value TELEPHONE/12345678
Added new section disconnect_script
Telephone interface init failed! Quitting.
Sorry, phone has not yet been converted to new style. Phone.Functions
== NULL!

Please note that 0.3.5 is working with the same conf.

address@hidden bin]# pwd
/usr/local/gnokii35/bin
address@hidden bin]# ./gnokii --monitor
CFG_ReadFile - open /root/.gnokiirc: No such file or directory
Opened configuration file /etc/gnokiirc
Added new section global
Adding key/value port//dev/ttyS1
Adding key/value model/8110
Adding key/value initlength/default
Adding key/value connection/serial
Adding key/value bindir//usr/local/gnokii/sbin/
Adding key/value use_locking/yes
Adding key/value serial_baudrate/115200
Adding key/value require_dcd/1
Added new section connect_script