GSM::Gnokii is going forward but...

From: Konstantinos Agouros
Subject: GSM::Gnokii is going forward but...
Date: 21 Jul 2002 16:06:32 GMT

Hi,

I am happy to tell You that I got a little bit forward this weekend. However
Two things at the moment are only half working:

For SMS's I can not get the Date and time they are always zero. The code (
losely adepted from gnokii.c I used IN as memorytype for a 6310:
GSM_API_SMS *message;
SMS_Folder *folder;
SMS_FolderList *folderlist;
GSM_Bitmap *bitmap;
int i,j;
CODE:
{
        message = (GSM_API_SMS *) calloc(1,sizeof(GSM_API_SMS));
        message->MemoryType = StrToMemoryType(memorytype);
        message->Number = index;
        folder = (SMS_Folder *) calloc(1, sizeof(SMS_Folder));
        //      folder->FolderID=2;
        folderlist = (SMS_FolderList *) calloc(1, sizeof(SMS_FolderList));
        data.SMS = message;
        data.SMSFolder = folder;
        data.SMSFolderList = folderlist;
        RETVAL = GetSMS(&data, &State);

Is there anything I need to initialize?

Another thing is phonebook-access. I can read the number and the group but not
the name. The code here is:

GSM_Error error;
GSM_PhonebookEntry *entry;
int i;
HV *result;
CODE:
           entry = (GSM_PhonebookEntry *) malloc (sizeof(GSM_PhonebookEntry));
           entry->MemoryType = StrToMemoryType(memorytype);
           for(i = start; i <= end; i++)
           {
             result = newHV();
             memset(entry->Name, ' ', GSM_MAX_PHONEBOOK_NAME_LENGTH + 1);
             memset(entry->Number, ' ', GSM_MAX_PHONEBOOK_NUMBER_LENGTH + 1);
             entry->Location = i;
             data.PhonebookEntry = entry;
             error = SM_Functions(GOP_ReadPhonebook, &data, &State);

If I do a memset to zero or a calloc I don't even get the phonenumber.

Could someone give me a hint (Pavel?).

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: address@hidden
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185