Re: Speed problems

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Speed problems
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 01:13:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Pawel Kot wrote:

> > - gnokii --identify takes about 30 seconds to finish...
>
> 30? Are you sure? Anyway I always use initlength = 1 and it works
> harmlesssly.

I was wrong here. If you have 3310 it took long, as the not supported
frame was sent and repeated 3 times. Fixed.

> > - gnokii retrieves only phone numbers from SIM card, without the names (?)
>
> Well, this it a known issue.

Again, I was wrong. Fixed in CVS.

3360 people, could you please test the current CVS. Kevin, I think the
problem (with a model name) you reported some time age, may be fixed right
now.

pkot