Some questions about 0.4.3

From: Konstantinos Agouros
Subject: Some questions about 0.4.3
Date: 10 Aug 2002 13:44:15 GMT

Hi,

I just tried 0.4.3 on my 6310:

Xgnokii can not read SMS

In writing my perlmodule for SMS I still don't get a complete date and I can't
read the phonebook with an invalid-location (the combination of the memoryname
and the locations work with commandlinegnokii).
What I do different then gnokii.c is:
I use a pointer to GSM_PhonebookEntry, calloc it, set the same variables as
gnokii.c and pass it on to the GSM_Data variable instead of using a normal
GSM_PhonebookEntry entry and passing &entry. Is there something in the backend
that does not like a dynamically allocated pointer for any reason??

Konstantin

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: address@hidden
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185