Nokia 6310i and Java Deployment

From: Joshua Rubingh
Subject: Nokia 6310i and Java Deployment
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 11:23:35 +0200

Hello,

Does anybody know a way to deploy Java programms to a Nokai 6310i. Deployment is just like uploading two files to your mobile. And I only found some windows software. And I think it is possible to do it with gnokii. Not yet, but I think it is possible to make it. And I will search for it also. And when it is not so hard to figure out, I will programm it meself. But I don't want to invent something that already excist. So any kind of information about this subject is appreciated.

Best Regards,
Joshua Rubigh

(using gnokii to send the operator logo's at: http://www.seti.nl)