pls. help....

From: Christopher Layno
Subject: pls. help....
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:06:05 +0800

hello! i'm using a nokia 6110 series phone on a Linux server. i just like some
suggestions from u guys as to how to determine if my phone has a new sms
message or has an incoming call. can the gnokii daemon do this? is there an
option in gnokii? do i have to use scripts?

hope u can enlighten me on this.... thanks in advance!
8)