Nokia MBUS/FBUS

From: Ralph Willekes
Subject: Nokia MBUS/FBUS
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:30:58 +0200

Hi,

I saw that you have done some things with Nokia's and communications, do you have some info for me? I want to build a GSM into an old house telephone. I have some AVR's that I need for this project (2313). What I want to know is:

Should I use MBUS of FBUS for sending commando's to my Nokia?

Can I dial numbers via this interface and have a non-data (speach) connection?

In some schematics I find MBUS connected to RX, in some to TX, wich one is right?

Can I just send ASCII :ATD+31623336754 to the phone if I want to call
+31 6 23336754?

Please help me, I don't know much about phone communications. If you want to know something about other elektronics, please mail, I will help you...

Thanks,

Ralph Willekes