RE: 6150 through infrared

From: Szabo, Tamas
Subject: RE: 6150 through infrared
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 10:23:21 +0100

Ciao,

I know that the communication is binary between phone and computer (I
already built an SMS sending device with 8051 family controller (it used a
5110 on FBUS), but the garbage appears even when there is no IR device
activated in the room ;-)) (So, I' m sure that this is a computer (infra
port handling) problem, and not depends on phone).

I just try to find somebody who has experience with VAIO PCG-N505X and
6150... I never want to belive that I can't use my phone with my computer -
I don't give up ;-)

Additionally in netmonitor (page 34) I saw that the phone receive something
(I don't now exactly, but (maybe the frame error) counter increased
periodically when I send bytes. The display shows something like this:

00000014
    ^----- it changes to 7F
0001C0- 2 P
      ^------ this changing