get locks info

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: get locks info
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 01:58:38 +0100

Hi,

There are some question about the get locks info support. I think this
is a similar function as the get_security_code so maybe we have to
provide it only if the --enable-security is set.

The other question is the useability of this function. Most of the 0x40
commands are common between nokia phones, maybe we should make a test
to verify it. If it can be used with other phones (e.g. 7110, 6210)
we can move it to nokia.c.

Bye,
Bozo