Re: Gnokii+FreeBSD+Nokia 5110

From: Chris Martinus
Subject: Re: Gnokii+FreeBSD+Nokia 5110
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 00:53:57 +0200

Running the tarball.  Eeerk! my email is windoze - difficult cutting &
pasting from FreeBSD.
Gettext installed from FreeBSD-release.

Funny, really.  I have never been able to get gnokii to run on either
FreeBSD or Linux for about 3 years now - even though I have used a lot of
the ideas in the code for my own apps!

Maybe I should try harder.