MS VC6.0 gnokii DLL (WIN32 x86)

From: Marcus Godehardt
Subject: MS VC6.0 gnokii DLL (WIN32 x86)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 08:42:07 +0100

I will send the patches for gnokii as attachment ( hope this is ok )

It should not influence other platforms, but somebody should check that

I am also sending the files as attach from my last post

This is the new dir tree under Win32

Win32

+--gnokii_vc6

   +--dllgnokii

put gnokii.dsp, gnokii.dsw and config.h in folder gnokii_vc6
put dllgnokii.dsp in folder dllgnokii
add include to MSVC6.0 Include Directory Search Path ( otherwise compiler
will not find headers )
copy config.h to include folder ( only on local working copy if u wish to
compile it )
copy gnokiirc config file in gnokii_vc6 folder ( only if u execute gnokii
console app )

now it should compile under Win32