smsd update

From: Jan Derfinak
Subject: smsd update
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:26:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi.

I only want to inform about last changes in smsd.
The update satisfy some users requests.
Note: If you use previous version you must add column dreport into table
      outbox! See sms.tables.*.sql files and README.

* Sun Feb 09 2003 Jan Definak <address@hidden>
- Added comment for Tru64 from Peter Kolmisoppi <address@hidden>.
- Added support for loging to file.
- Added possibility to request delivery report per message. Global option
  -r, --report is deprecated.
- Version number changed from 1.0 to 1.1-cvs.

                                jano

--
We've been walled-in, malled-in, insulated, air-conditioned, cine-plexed,
programmed, brainwashed, unalterably directed by materialism, consumerism,