Re: SMSD Modules

From: Jan Derfinak
Subject: Re: SMSD Modules
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:39:35 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Peter Nixon wrote:

> > If you ask why you must compile modules manualy it is because it isn't
> > obvious that systems satisfy requirements for compilation all modules.
>
> OK. Is there any reason why SMSD is not included in the configure script for
> gnokii?

The same as above. It needs very clever configuration script to detect SQL
devel enviroments. Especialy if they are self compiled.

> SuSE spec file. When I have time I will fix/make a configure script to do
> it all properly.

Ok. It would be fine.

                                        jano

--
We've been walled-in, malled-in, insulated, air-conditioned, cine-plexed,
programmed, brainwashed, unalterably directed by materialism, consumerism,