Re: retransmission fixes

From: Ruotger . Skupin
Subject: Re: retransmission fixes
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:56:04 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 12.02.03, um 20:12 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb BORBELY Zoltan:

Hi,

I managed to fix the retransmission policy in the cvs. Maybe it will
solve the retransmission problems experienced in the last month.

I managed to compile and run the current cvs code on a sun ultra2.
I haven't managed to use fbus connection, but m2bus is seems ok.

Some quick tests show a positive result on MacOS X.
Tobie: Maybe you could test that too. --getphonebook was problematic for me.

Roddi