fbus.c breaks with no bluetooth libs

From: Osma Suominen
Subject: fbus.c breaks with no bluetooth libs
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:11:48 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

with current CVS I get this compile error:

gcc -ggdb3 -Wall  -I../../include   -c -o fbus.o fbus.c
fbus.c: In function `fbus_initialise':
fbus.c:584: warning: implicit declaration of function `bacmp'
fbus.c:584: `BDADDR_ANY' undeclared (first use in this function)
fbus.c:584: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
fbus.c:584: for each function it appears in.)
fbus.c:584: structure has no member named `bt_address'

It seems that the patch from rev 1.44 to 1.45 added some function
call(s) that cause the trouble on my system. Or should I install
bluetooth libs just to compile gnokii?

Here I think is the relevant part of the patch:

        case GN_CT_Bluetooth:
-               connection = at2fbus_serial_open(state);
+               /* If there's no valid configuration in the .gnokiirc,
try
+                * to connect over tty interface */
+               if (!bacmp(BDADDR_ANY, &state->config.bt_address))
+                       state->config.connection_type = GN_CT_Serial;
+               connection = at2fbus_serial_open(state,
state->config.connection_type);

I hope you could add a test for bluetooth somewhere or do whatever it
takes to stop this happening, even adding an instruction to install
bluetooth libs if that's necessary.

I'll just fix this now on my machine by reverting to 1.44 for the
moment.

-Osma
(currently hacking on 3110 SMS details)

--