Re: sm_block final(?) fix (patch)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: sm_block final(?) fix (patch)
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:26:32 +0100

Hi,

Sorry, I won't be able to even look at the patches (not mentioning
applying them) before Monday. I fact I wasn't able to do it since
yesterday. Can anyone else do the review and eventually apply
the patches?

Just keep in mind that for 0.5.0 I want to have reliable AT driver.
Other big statemachine changes need to wait (don't think it is more
then 2 weeks and really hope we'll have 0.5.0 in one week).
And fixing nk3110 is also a good thing.

Bozo? Chris? Ladis? Markus?

pkot